Data Logging, Software and Electronic Instrumentation, Soils
Electronic Instrumentation, Data Acquisition
Data Logging with the GDU, Geotechnical Data Acquisition Unit (GDU)
The GDU is a stand-alone, multi-tasking, multi-channel data logger, that is reliable and powerful, enabling it to co-ordinate test data from the range of ELE transducers required for various test methods.
The ELE Geotechnical Software package (DS7.1 and following), in conjunction with the GDU and a range of transducers, are the two central components required to create a modern turnkey soil testing system. Being fully modular it can be adapted to a wide range of soil testing laboratory configurations.
• For performing CBR, Consolidation, Direct/Residual Shear and Total & Effective Stress Triaxial tests
• 8 Channels expandable to 32 for performing multiple, concurrent tests for cost savings
• Independent signal conditioning on each channel to maintain data accuracy
• Field-upgradeable software, meaning no downtime for future software and functionality upgrades
• PC link via RS232 (DS7.1 only), or RS232 and Ethernet P2P/LAN (with DS7.2 and following)
• Extended warranty