• 10,000 lbf. (45 kN) maximum load capacity.
• Accurate loading speeds from 0.08” (2.032 mm) to as low as 0.001” (0.025 mm) per minute.
• Push-button Up-Down-Stop operation with overtravel limit switch protection.
• Highly versatile — can be used for Quick Undrained Triaxial, Unconfined Compression, CBR and Soil Cement testing with proper accessories.
Shown with unconfined compression test digital readout set; not included, order separately
|27-1121/02||Unconfined Compression Test Digital Readout Set, English 110 vAC||info »|
|25-3999||Unconfined Compression Assembly Only||info »|
|25-3997||Unconfined Compression Test Accessory Set, English||info »|
|25-3998||Unconfined Compression Test Accessory Set, Metric||info »|
• Lightweight design for laboratory and field use.
• Supplied complete and ready to operate.
The unconfined compression test is an important method of determining shear strength of cohesive and semi-cohesive soils.
Test loads are applied to the specimen through a hand crank. The rate of strain can be regulated during the test by turning the hand crank at the desired rate. Loads are indicated on a proving ring and dial indicator assembly.
|25-3602||Unconfined Compression Tester, Hand-Operated 500 lb||info »|
|25-3604||Unconfined Compression Tester, Hand-Operated 1,500 lb||info »|
|25-3605||Unconfined Compression Tester, Hand-Operated 6.6 kN||info »|
|25-3650||Unconfined Compression Platens||info »|