ELE's series of UTM's test physical characteristics of various materials such as metal, plastic, bio, composite materials, wire, paper and film, rubber, small automobile parts, electronic equipment, aerospace, fibre etc.
- Single column electro mechanical table top model
- High precision load cell
- 1/50,000 force resolution /0.01mm/min speed accuracy
- 0.01~500mm/min speed
- Overload protection limit sensor
- Emergency power cut off button
- Up to 4 step division of force capacity for more detailed readings
- Close loop. Control of load, displacement, extension, stress and strain.
- Remote control via software, text execution, data analysis available through RS-232 port
- Software updates and modification installation available via email or remote support
- Diverse and robust configurations for automatic test end options, graph options, PID values, crosshead movement speeds etc.
- 15+ different Testing Methods including cyclic, creep, relaxation, keeping etc.
- View data and graphs of previously ran tests
- Determine and analyze data points such as yield point, breaking point, modulous etc.
- Raw data analysis for detailed test data
- Exportable to excel and customizable to show user required data
- Test report printing options include direct to printer or excel file export.
- Test report data can be configured to show only necessary data and to exclude unused data.