• Molded single unit for consistent dimensional uniformity.
• Test cylinder molds are virtually non-absorptive.
• Molded polypropylene construction for quick and easy stripping.
• Strong, durable and weather resistant – eliminates jobsite storage problems.
• Optional plastic lids and stripping tool available.
Single use, Plastic Cylinder Molds are used to form standard, 4” x 8” and 6” x 12” concrete cylinders used in compression test applications. Formed in a single unit out of polypropylene, the molds meet all of the requirements outlined in ASTM and AASHTO standards.