A continuous sensing viscometer that saves time and money with built-in extras.
Includes: Instrument, 6 spindles, or 4 spindles, Ball Bearing Suspension, EZ-lock Spindle Coupling System, RheocalcT Software, PG Flash Software, RTD Temperature Probe, Spindle Guard Leg, Lab Stand and Convenience Pack.
The 46-7005/01 Viscometer features a 5-inch colour touch screen to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements. It also offers powerful new programming capabilities and results analysis including data averaging and QC limits with alarms. User instructions with multi-step test protocols can be created. Test Data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC.
• 5-inch full colour, touch screen display supports multiple languages
• Displayed information includes: viscosity (cP/mP·s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
• Enhanced Security with customizable user levels & password access to comply with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
• Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
• USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability.
• Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
• Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
• Built-in temperature probe
• Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
• Repeatability of ±0.2%
• NIST traceable viscosity standards available