• New Touch Screen user interface to reduce set-up and training time.
• High accuracy and test repeatability.
• Selectable display in English, Metric and S.I. units.
• Automatic stress calculation and display.
• USB Data download to PC.
• RS-232C printer communication port.
• Adjusts for capping compound or capping pad method, by removing the platen spacer.
• Includes platens for testing standard 6” x 12” (152 x 305 mm) cylinders.
The lightweight, portable ACCU-TEK™ 250 Digital Series compression tester offers economical, affordable quality testing on-site or in the lab. Each tester consists of a heavy duty load frame, hydraulic pump and digital readout system.
The compact single unit design offers a large surface area on the lower platen and a 9” (229 mm) wide horizontal opening between the steel uprights. All hydraulic pump operating controls are mounted on the front of the unit for easy access, and the built-in overload protection provides machine and operator safety. Supplied complete with standard platens, the ACCU-TEK 250 machines can test 6” x 12” (152 x 305 mm) cylinders, using either the capping compound or capping pad methods. Optional attachments make it easy to perform flexure, cube, block, and small cylinder testing.