Geotechnical data acquisition and analysis testing software, DS7 (DataSystem 7), compatible with Microsoft Windows 7.
• Now supports Ethernet comminucations in conjunction with the DSU
• Programs available for Triaxial, Permeability Consolidation, Direct/Residual Shear and CBR tests
• Full support for Windows XP/7 and MS Word 2007/2010
• Accurate and repeatable test procedures
• 24 hour unsupervised logging
• Eliminate the possibility of errors while taking manual readings
• Tests are run with step-by-step instructions selectable between BS and ASTM/AASHTO standards
• Automatic report generation in accordance with the above standards
• Real-time graphical outputs to both screen and printer as required
• Options for single or multi-stage testing on a sample
• Mohr circles produced for graphical analysis
Options are available for a single test on one sample, standard three-sample procedure with linking of the results, or for a multi-stage test on one sample. Load and strain are monitored through transducers. Various printouts and graphical plots are available including basic sample data, moisture content and density. The program tabulates shearing data and plots stress against strain. Mohr circles are produced for graphical analyses.
• Complete package for consolidated drained and consolidated undrained triaxial tests
This advanced package includes procedures for consolidated drained and consolidated undrained tests. Standard options are available for saturation, consolidation and shearing with automatic monitoring of the various parameters through transducers linked to the system. Load, strain, volume-change, pore-pressure, cell pressure and back pressure can all be monitored. Various prints and graphical plots are available to the engineer and include saturation data such as pore pressure build-up and B values, consolidation, volume change against time, shearing load versus strain with pore pressure monitoring.
This program provides data for the determination of permeability of soil specimens using a triaxial cell and two volume change units in accordance with BS 1377.info »
DS7.2 Consolidation Software provides all basic functions needed to record and analyse consolidation test data. Options are available for monitoring settlement on a log time or square-root time basis. Printouts and graphical plots are available for all stages including Mv and Cv moisture content, voids ratio plots, and initial sample conditions.info »
This unique package provides test options for quick undrained or drained shear tests with the user selectable option of residual testing. Individual test results can be linked together to produce the Coulomb Envelope. Printouts and plots are available for sample description and basic test data such as moisture content, etc. Realtime plots of settlement, shear versus displacement and vertical displacement during shearing is readily available via the PC screen or printer.info »
This program provides the classical data for the CBR test. Load and penetration are monitored simultaneously. The program tabulates the results and provides a graphical presentation report.info »