The Tri-Flex 2/DataSystem Triaxial Test Set provides the geotechnical engineer with a comprehensive line of products satisfying the latest in triaxial testing techniques.
The set features the following:
• The 11,200 lb. (50 kN) capacity Digital Tritest 50 Load Frame featuring a microprocessor-controlled stepper motor drive system providing fully variable speeds from 0.399999” (9.99999 mm) per minute to as low as 0.000001” (0.00001 mm) per minute.
• A Triaxial Cell complete with accessories for drained and undrained testing of 2.8” or 70 mm diameter specimens to confining pressures of up to 145 psi (1,000 kPa).
• The GDU Geotechnical Data Unit with 8 channels, for automated data acquisition and recording of test parameters.
• Complete set of Electronic Measurement Transducers for load, displacement, pressure and volume change.
• DataSystem Triaxial Software for recording, analysis and report generation in English or Metric units.
• The Tri-Flex 2 Master Control Panel and De-aired Water Tank System for precise applications of confining, back and saturation pressures.